Day- to Night-makeup (ft. Kylie Jenner Lips)
Hello beautiful!Today I want to share with you a quick 'makeup-fix' for when you're in a rush to like idk go out or something, but really want to fancy up your makeup.
So this is just my normal school-makeup look. Nothing too fancy just a quick 'trying to look awake makeup' with primer, foundation, powder, eyebrows and a little mascara. (Products will be listed below)
Now to go from this :
Now to go from this :
toooooo this just keep reading!
To use as less products as possible, i always have my eyeshadow palettes for multiple uses, in this case i used it for; my eyes, my contouring and highlighting.
Let's get starteeeed!
- What i had on my face:
> Sephora Prep&Perfect primer
> Clinique Beyond perfecting foundation+concealer, shade: 9neutral
> Maybelline age rewind 01 light, La Roche Posay Toleriane Teint Concealer Pen Brush for Olive Skin
> Clinique superpowder double face powder 02 matte beige
> Benefit Hoola Bronzer
> Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown + Kiko Eyebrow Designer Gel Mascara
> Eyes: Maybelline The Rocket Mascara + Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara
What i'll be putting on:
- First things first: Blotting Papers! ( mine are from Sephora, 6€ ) you want to get rid of the oils that showed up during the day so that you can put new product on without looking cakey
- Next step: Concealer! (used my trusty Maybelline Age Rewind in 01 Light since i can use it as concealer and for a settle brightening effect under the eyes) your foundation may has rubbed off a little or just disappeared idk but you want to conceal those pimples or so that are showing trough. i recommend a full coverage concealer.
- After that: Powderrrr! (used my Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder 02matte beige) you want to set that concealer and reduce shine and if you want even more coverage just do it like i do and use a powder foundation for this.
- Fancy up them eyes! (used my Sleek Storm 578 Palette) you need to deepen up your crease (calm before the storm + eye of the storm), put some color on your lid (Firestorm + Sand Storm over it for a rosy-gold color), apply a darker color under your eye ( Dust Storm + Sand Storm ) and finally line your eyes (you can use a black eyeshadow ->blackout in this palette, and apply it with a damp eyeliner brush or you can use liquid/gel/whatever liner you prefer). If you want to you can also apply some false lashes or just put on a little more mascara.
- Contour that face! (used the Calm Before the Storm from my Sleek Palette and the Hoola Bronzer) you want to contour your face just to look more sophisticated and put together. An ashier color will imitate a natural shadow on your face, so try to find one that fits you and apply that lightly with f.e. an eyeshadow blending brush into the hollows of your cheeks, forehead, nose, wherever you like. Blend it out with a little bronzer on a blush brush and your contour looks quite natural. For a healthy look, since you can maybe look a little washed out with that much makeup on your face, use a little blusher ( Sleek blush antique 142) that can also double as a highlighter on your cheeks. (if it does, be careful applying it. you don't want to look like a glitterball or so)
- Kylie Jenner lips?! (i used the Catrice longlasting lip pencil 140 Sweet Auberginia -> same shade as the Mac Nightmoth Lip Pencil, and the Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Fauxmance) follow your natural lipshape with your lipliner. if you want to make them look bigger just line a TINY BIT over them but pleaaaase don't overline too much because that'll make you look like a clown. and only line them over in the middle of your lips don't do anything to your lipcorners. Blend out that line with a lip brush so that it's not that harsh and has a light transition into your natural lip color and then put on a lipgloss or a lipstick. Blot your lips with a tissue to get any excess product off and you're done :)
yes i know this looks like a lot of work to do but honestly? it only took me like 10 minutes :) you can of course use either more neutral colors or more popping colors, that depends on your preferences but i always like to keep things simple.
Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this :)