Review: GLOV Hydro Demaquillage Gant démaquillant

Hey there cutiepie😄


Today I wanna talk to you about something that should make your life easier, like a lot easier🙈
So what I have here is basically a mini square towel. 

It's called GLOV and this is supposed to remove all of your makeup - in one single swipe. Sounds awesome doesn't it? 



Now before we move on to the test, let's just list the reasons why it should work and what the advantages of this are shall we?

  1.  Innovative magnetic fibers remove makeup like a magnet.
  2. Hypoallergenic, suitable for the most sensitive skin.
  3. Enhances microcirculation and exfoliates the skin.
  4. Removes makeup using only water.
  5. Reusable - up to 3 months
  6. Laboratory tested and approved
  7. Recommended for contact lenses users.
  8. Glov fibers are 30 times thinner than a cotton pad and 100 times thinner than human hair.
  9. Protects PH skin barrier
  10. Perfect for woman and man of all ages
  11. Several Awards: Winner startup of the year 2012, 2013 Winner Stylish Cosmetic, 2014 Winner 50 Most creative, 2014 Winner Glammies Glamour

Okay this sounds pretty perfect I know so let's just get started with the actual review.

The GLOV itself feels really soft and smooth. 

It comes in a light beige color and it has 2 sides: one with a square hole in the middle and one 'full' side, so that you can put your hand inside of it and remove your face with the 'full' side just like a glove you know😂



You are supposed to wet it with water and, that's it.
Then, you're ready to take off your makeup. You probably have heard about products like this, for example the Makeup Eraser is really popular.
I cannot tell you if that one's good, but this GLOV is seriously amaaaaaazing!

It takes off everything, from waterproof mascara and brows over to stained lips and cream contour! 
You do need more than one swipe tho, buuut this is soo handy when you are on holidays for example or when you sleep over somewhere, because all you need is your little towel and that's it.
It does struggle with my waterproof mascara so I need to rub a little bit but that's just because my mascara is like the most waterproof one you can get so yep, because it removes my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (also waterproof) in one single soft swipe.

Afterwards your little friend does look quite funny because of all the makeup, which doesn't get onto your skin anymore which means you could take off your lipstick first and then your facemakeup and it'd be fine, so you'll need to wash it.
Now you can either put it in a washing machine or you can just put a little bit of soap on it and wash it per hand. I always wash it per hand since it only takes like 2 minutes. Then you just hang it somewhere to let it dry and it's ready to be reused!

I like my GLOV because it's so handy and easy to use. Plus it's not expensive if you think about that you can use it for 3 months straight; 
it costs about 15€
which basically means about 5€/month so that's okay.

Also, it does stay smooth and soft because I washed it now about 5 times and it's still as new. Plus I don't use it everyday so it'll last me more than 3 months but that depends on you. 

• Will I rebuy it?

Probably yes! Especially for the summer time because you can wet it hot or cold so cold water will be perfect by then. 

Where to buy?

To my luxembourgish, belgian and french readers: you can get it at MONOPRIX
To all my other loves: internet. Just go to GLOV.CO and there you can choose your country and your language and easily order it! Or maybe you can find it at your local drugstore? 

Here, we've come to an end of today's post🙈
I hope you liked this review and let me know if you want to try it or nah!

Love,
xx, nathi😘


Comments

Your favourite posts: