Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation: Pass or yass? (Review)


Hey chicas 😍

Today we're gonna talk about the "Power Fabric" foundation by Giorgio Armani


Starting off with some facts about my skin:

- combination, oilier in the summer time (ergo now)
- some discoloration to cover, dark spots
- not really problematic, no acne, just sometimes random pimples here and there

skin: only moisturiser and primer


Now claims about the foundation:

- 20 shades available
- long-wear (16h), full coverage, luminous, lightweight skin finish
- SPF25, UVB protection
- 30ml / 1.01 FL.OZ
- retails for about $64 / 50




Application:


- Use a brush (i use a Zoeva face brush, a round top foundation brush) for the full face application. I don't know why but somehow a BeautyBlender didn't really work out with for the full face, but works well with spot concealing.
- 1 pump can and will cover your whole face; a little goes a long way so be careful not to waste product!
- doesn't oxidize
- has a semi-matte finish 
- will make your face feel suuuuper smooth! (like really, it will feel perfectly soft)
1 layer/pump of foundation


Review:



  • Starting point:


After finishing my makeup (Around 9 am)




  • End of the day
Before taking my makeup off (Around 9pm)




Conclusion:


Overall, I do really like this foundation! 
Getting such a smooth and full coverage finish with only one pump of foundation is great.
You basically don't even need a primer because this formula will blur your imperfections.
It also does hold up the whole day without getting oily or drying! You can turn this into any finish really; for example if you set it with a mattifying powder like the MAC Studio Fix powder, you will get a matte finish and you won't get oily at all! If you set it with a loose powder or a fixing spray, you will get a healthy glow which will stay without turning oily. 

Now I don't have a lot of imperfections on my face so I honestly can't tell how full coverage it is, but I did notice that it's less coverage than the Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able, but more than the Urban Decay All Nighter.

Another thing is that this doesn't crease and fade at all, which is something I enjoy!

I did this review during summer time so it held up at high temperatures (talking about like 26 degrees celsius).

So all in all, I think this foundation will work with a lot of skin types, except for my very oily or very dry skinned gals.




And there you go. If you happen to have any other questions about this product, don't hesitate to contact me, I always love to help where I can!
Love,
xx nathi  😘








Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease
      #fibroid
      #diabetes
























      I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease
      #fibroid
      #diabetes



























      I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease
      #fibroid
      #diabetes

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your favourite posts: