Daily Makeup / fresh and easy☺️

Hellooo beautiful! 

Today I want to share with you my 10-minutes-go-to makeup-look which is a very easy one and perfect for those lazy days where you go over to a friends house and just chill orrrr even when you're in a hurry because you overslept.again.😁
This is a veryyy light coverage routine so if you have imperfections, they will be showing through. 


This only takes 10minutes because I use as less products as possible so let's begin!☺️

- Face
Sephora prep&perfect primer
Estée Lauder Double Wear light (intensity3.0) [this is like the bb-version of the original DW so it's way less covering!]

- Brows:
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax
Maybelline Expression Brow Pencil (01 Black)
Kiko Eyebrow Designer Gel Mascara

- Powder:
Clinique superpowder double face powder (02 matte beige)
Hoola bronzer

- Eyes:
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara Waterproof

I listed the products the way I used them. I always do my brows before my powder because that way, firstly my foundation can set to its matte finish and the powder won't look cakey, and secondly, if i mess up them brows i can correct them more easily. 
Since I have a more dark skin tone, i always see bronzer as a must. But if you have a lighter skin tone, a blush could fit you better, but that's just about preferences☺️

So yep, I hope you enjoyed this easy makeup-look and have a nice weekend!

xx, nathi😘

Comments

Your favourite posts: