Makeup of the day💁


Hello dear! 
so today i want to share with you my dewy easy day makeup. i worked only with drugstore products (almost only Catrice which is a german drugstore brand, but you can buy it online here!) for this one so it's really affordable. Hope you enjoy :)

Face:
- Catrice Prime and Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base
- Catrice All Matt plus shine control make up in the shade 040 Sun Beige (it says it's matte but i think it has a more dewy finish)
- Catrice Camouflage Cream Concealer in the shade 020 Light Beige
- Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof in the shade 010 Transluscent
( i know i know they basically all have 'matte' in their name buuut in my opinion they have more of a dewy finish so yep haha but they aren't that bad to keep my oil at bayyyyy )
- for my contouring I used the Essence Eyebrow stylist set, the ashy greyish color (so basically the lighter color) is in my opinion great for 'natural' contouring because it's not orange and gives a really natural look to your face.
- for the highlighting i used the lightest shade of my Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette, on my browbone and over my cheeks and on the tip of my nose

Eyes:
- Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette (in my opinion a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette) and i used the lightest shade on my eyelid and the second darkest on the outside corner and in my 'crease' (lol i don't really have a crease but let's just pretend i do you get my point right haha)
- Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara

Brows: 
- Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax
- Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set 
- Kiko Eyebrow Designer Gel Mascara

Lips:
- Maybelline Baby Lips Intense Care (the yellow one)

and yup that's basically it haha nothing too dramatic or so, idk i just like the more basic looks and quite 'natural' ones haha 
and in this makeup look the most important thing is that your highlighter is on point

so yeah hope you enjoyed this one :)
xx, nathi 😘










Comments

Your favourite posts: